Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The value of great customer service

Great customer service seems to be something thats lacking in society today, so sometimes when you encounter it, you just feel the urge to go out there and tell everyone about it.

In the last two weeks there are two manufacturers that I have dealt with that really stand out in my opinion - they are Auscision Models & Trainorama.

Both companies were able to deal with my recent orders efficiently, coureously and had the items shipped to me safely and securely packaged.

So a big thanks to both of these comapnies, you obviously understand your customers, understand what they want and will be rewarded by continued business from myself and no doubt more customers in the future.

Keep up the great customer service!

No comments:

Post a Comment