Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My new PCO with thanks to North West Models

I recently took delivery of a PCO van from North West Models. It was PCO 2 in the West Coast Railways livery and I could not be happier with this model.

The model is of excellent quality, both the casting and paintwork are impeccable as is the level of detail. The bogies and wheels all run freely and the model came fitted with Kadee 148 equivalent couplers.









The roof detail is also very impressive, as can be seen from this photo.


I must commend North West Models for producing such a nice model. In addition to this, their level of customer service was very high and delivery time very prompt.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rob,

    I posted this as a reply to your comment on my blog, but just in case you did not see it I have copied it here.

    Cheers Alex...

    I notice from your blog that you model Victorian (as well as WA), you might be interested that at the Modelling the Railways of NSW @ Loftus earlier this year, a gent named Ian had on display his models of the Lima Southern Aurora cars that he modified to make more realistic (including the baggage & power cars), I understand that the AMRM will be running a set of articles of how to do the same - they looked really good.

    Cheers Alex...

    ReplyDelete